Gallery 545 is operated by Francesca Biondi (“we”, “us”, “our”) and provides a service for viewing, selling and buying artworks and other related services (“Service”) through the website www.gallery545.com (the “Site”) or at physical venues.
We collect, store, use and are responsible for your personal information. When we do so we comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which apply across the European Union, and we are responsible as the “Controller” of such information.
Information collected from you
Information you provide - We may collect, store and use some or all the following information you make available to us:
• Name and surname
• Postal address
• Email address
• Phone number
• Credit card information
• Any other personal information you choose to provide us
We collect use, store and use this information when you
• Buy or sell artworks
• Submit your information online via our Site
• Send us an email or other correspondence
• Make an enquiry
• Contact us for customer support
• Complete a form
• Provide your information asking us to contact you
Usage data - We may also collect and use additional information automatically on how the Services and Site are accessed and used (“Usage Data”).
Use of your information - We may use your information to
• Provide, maintain and improve our Service and Site
• Contact you with important information about our Service and Site
• Administer our website and business
• Provide customer support
• Send you marketing communications (with your consent)
• Publish it on our Site (with your consent)
• Monitor the usage of our Service and Site
• Keep our Site safe, secure and in working order
• Comply with legal and regulatory obligations
• Use it for security purposes
Sharing your information
Third party service providers - We may share your information with the following third party service providers, which have access to your personal information only for the purposes described below:
• Payment services providers – We may use payment service providers such as PayPal to process your payments. Information collected from you by these providers is governed by their privacy policies, so we strongly advise you to check and review them.
• Shipping services providers – We may use shipping services providers to deliver your order on our behalf. They also have privacy policies in place to protect your personal information.
• Analytics services providers - We may work with third party analytics service providers such as Google Analytics, and allow them to collect usage data to understand how you use our Service through the Site and send relevant marketing communications and advertisements. We recommend that you check and review the settings of your web browser and mobile devices to make sure they protect your privacy preferences.
• Email distribution – We may use email distribution service provider such as Mailchimp to deliver you marketing communications on our behalf and with your consent. They also have privacy policies in place to protect your personal information.
• Marketing – We will not send any marketing communications to your postal / email address without your consent. Moreover, will not share your postal / email address with any unaffiliated third party for marketing purposes, except where you have given us the permission to do so.
Particular circumstances – We may share your personal information in the following circumstances to the extent permitted by the law:
• Law enforcement – We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by the law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
• Legal requirements – We may disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that this is necessary to protect against fraud, to protect our property rights and safety, to protect the property, rights and safety of other users, third parties and the public, and to comply with legal obligations and our policies.
Storing of your information
Location – We normally store and process your information in United Kingdom. We will not transfer or store your personal data to an organisation or to another country outside the European Economic Area (EAA) unless they have comparable privacy policies and data protection laws.
Security of your information – We strive to use commercially acceptable measures to protect your personal information in line with legal requirements, including storing information on secure servers. Yet, no security measures can prevent all potential security breaches, therefore we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide to us online or elsewhere, and you do so at your own risk.
You have the right to access, correct, update, delete or limit the use of your personal information.
Whenever made possible, you can directly access, modify, delete or limit the use of your personal information online.
You can also contact us in writing and ask us to access, modify, delete or limit the use your personal information, and also to ask for a copy of it. Please note that we may need you to verify your identity before accepting your request.
Children’s privacy – Our Service and Site are intended for persons over 18. We do not knowingly collect, store, use or share personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children under this age have provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us so that we can delete it.
By email: office@gallery545
By post: Francesca Biondi, Gallery 545, Blick Studios, Cotton Court, 30-42 Waring Street, Belfast BT1 2ND